In compliance with the personal data protection regulations, we inform you that the personal data that you provide us through this form will be treated, as data controllers, by the organizations promoting the initiative, namely the Technical University of Madrid , ISGlobal, REDS and Iberdrola, SA (“the controllers”).
- Technical University of Madrid: C. Ramiro de Maeztu nº7. 28040 Madrid. You can obtain more information about the exercise of these rights by contacting the UPM Data Protection Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- ISGlobal: C / Rosselló, 132, 5º 2ª 08036. Barcelona
- REDS: Autonomous University of Madrid, Plaza Mayor (Ecocampus Office) 28049 Madrid
- Iberdrola, S.A .: Plaza Euskadi 5, 48009 Bilbao (Bizkaia) Iberdrola, S.A. has appointed a data protection officer to whom you can contact for any questions regarding this privacy notice by sending your query to email@example.com
Your personal data will be processed for the sole purpose of sending you information about the ‘El Día Después’ initiative (the “Initiative”) and will not be communicated to any third party outside the controllers. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the consent you give when requesting the sending of the information. We remind you that you can withdraw your consent at any time, although without retroactive effects.
We will keep your data until the end of the Initiative. After this period, we can keep your data, duly blocked, until the prescription of the legal actions that may arise.
You have the right to access your personal data subject to treatment, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes they were collected, in addition to exercising the right of opposition and limitation to the treatment and portability of the data.
You may submit your requests for the exercise of rights free of charge by contacting:
- By email (firstname.lastname@example.org) including documentation that proves your identity.
- By postal letter addressed to itdUPM (UPM), ETS Ingeniería Agronómica, Alimentaria y de Biosistemas de la UPM, Av. Complutense s / n. Ciudad Universitaria. 28040 Madrid (Spain). This letter must be accompanied by documentation that proves your identity or the representation of the person concerned and, where appropriate, justifies your request.
- By email (email@example.com) including documentation that proves your identity.
You have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. https://www.aepd.es/index.html